The Breen Machine

The Breen Machine
CyclOcar at the Guadalupe Desert Salt Flats, Texas nearly 2,000 miles into it's 30,000 mile journey. Pedal Power = Carbon Neutral Living

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Leaving

Just some of my favourite people who I will miss!


Yvonne & John

My Girlfriend - The lovely Linda


Linda

Linda and Tom on the horsecarriage


Tom


I was sorry that Linda and John couldn't be there for my send off as without Linda I would not have met such lovely people.


I said goodbye to me very special friends David & Yvonne and said that we would make special effort to meet up again one day soon. Great people and superb hospitality.

David & Yvonne

Sadly I set off on my way to El Paso having been warned of the lack of facilities on long stretches of the road. How long is long I asked? Up to 100 miles with very few services if any I was told.



No comments:

Post a Comment