The Breen Machine

The Breen Machine
CyclOcar at the Guadalupe Desert Salt Flats, Texas nearly 2,000 miles into it's 30,000 mile journey. Pedal Power = Carbon Neutral Living

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Austin at Night

Austin is the capital city of Texas and it certainly is the most lively at night. After a meal with David, Yvonne, John, Linda & Tom we gauged the reaction of the public.

The city has an abundance of Pedalcabs and it is from them that we received the most interest. We all came away with the feeling that the Cyclocar would sell well in the area.

With thanks to:

Ralph of Surf & Turf Poboy - Paul, Amy, Nichol, Allison, James, Steve, Sarah Suzie, Mike and if I have left you out please let me know.






















Sadly after writing this blog I must prepare to leave early in the morning for El Paso. I will be very sad to leave and must thank in no particular order Linda, John,
David, Yvonne and Elliott for inviting all their friends to meet me and making my stay in Austin a wonderful experience. I invite you all to my home in Portugal when you can make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment