The Breen Machine

The Breen Machine
CyclOcar at the Guadalupe Desert Salt Flats, Texas nearly 2,000 miles into it's 30,000 mile journey. Pedal Power = Carbon Neutral Living

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Wish I didn't have to leave!

This afternoon has been a whirlwind of experiences.  I met a man with five sons who makes handbuilt guitars for a living.  They all play several instrument each and I am beginning to think here has the edge on Nashville.


This was confirmed when they told me this is the holiday area for great musicians and songwriters.  Everyone knows someone famous nearby that you realise Nashville is the shop window but Gulf Coast Alabama is where they live and get inspiration.  Believe me if you get a good local band on a sojourn to do a gig here you are getting top acts and talent.


I decided to take Phill's advice and sort out picture quality by buying a descent camera.  I went into Walmart and got a Nikon Cool Pix with separate AA batteries (in case you need to change whilst away from a charger)

Quick trip to Pirates Cove and then ready for the party.


Captured George on my new camera.

George

Oh and Tony give my love to Josie and Alex -  I am not superstitious so mentioning the 'P' word doesn't matter if you are using the best inners and tyres!

No comments:

Post a Comment