The Breen Machine

The Breen Machine
CyclOcar at the Guadalupe Desert Salt Flats, Texas nearly 2,000 miles into it's 30,000 mile journey. Pedal Power = Carbon Neutral Living

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Destin Ation

Arrived at Miramar Beach (I remember it from the Top Gun film) the Airforce base at Elgin is just past  Destin.  Think I will look for a campsite as I am once again drenched in sweat.  The first campsite I tried I thought they meant $17.99 for one night but they meant $77.99! They say the weather will change tomorrow and I hope it does.  Cycling in heat without the humidity is hard enough but at least sweating helps keep you cool.  I am resorting to hanging out my T shirts on the back of the machine to dry.


Everyone without fail is fascinated about the machine and I have had people offer me drinks and food regularly.  Very good hearted people who go out of their way to be helpful.


Great that all the McDonalds have Wi-fi access.

No comments:

Post a Comment