The Breen Machine

The Breen Machine
CyclOcar at the Guadalupe Desert Salt Flats, Texas nearly 2,000 miles into it's 30,000 mile journey. Pedal Power = Carbon Neutral Living

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

The Junction Tavern - Williston, Florida


Hi Everyone - This is my first live post from the USA using Jessee's computer - she is at the bar and I have tasted my first well earned beer served by Denise.  They cannot belive that I am undertaking this journey and warned me that Texas is awfully big.  It takes around a day to cross in a car.  Danny who is a Marine recommended following the coastal route from here via New Orleans.  It is funny but I always wanted to visit it anyway.  Got stopped by the police tonight and I reckon the excuse of inadequate lights was a reason to find out what the Breen Machine was!  Especially as I have two on the front and two at the rear.

So after three well earned Michaloeb's and two Bud's I'm signing off for tonight.

Ps.  If you think you have economic problems take my word for it it's not better here according to real people like Danny.  The world news is not telling the truth.

Now I am  attaching a photos of us all tonight.  Till tomorrow signing off - Gerry

No comments:

Post a Comment